Oxford City PPG Locality Forum

Raising an issue or complaint to OCCG

Choose your topic



 To raise a general issue

To raise a general issue with OCCG, you need to contact our Patient Services team (formerly known as PALS). Patient Services provide confidential, on-the-spot advice and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care we provide and guiding you through the different services available from the NHS.

To contact Patient services:

        Patient services   Download our Patient Services Leaflet


 To make a Patient Complaint

  • Complaints regarding a GP Practice

GP appointment

If you wish to complain about the service you have received from your GP practice you can:


Option 1: Take your complaint to your GP practice. They will investigate your complaint and provide you with a response.


Option 2: Take your complaint to the National Commissioning Board (NCB), the body which commissions GP services. The NCB will then manage your complaint for you. They can be contacted at:




Option 1: To complain about the service you have received from a hospital you can either go direct to the hospital or send your complaint to OCCG, the commissioners of the service, and we will manage your complaint for you. 


Option 2: You can also use the NHS Complaints Advocacy Service, a free independent advocacy service in Oxfordshire hosted by SEAP that helps individuals to make a complaint about any aspect of their NHS care or treatment.   This includes treatment in a private hospital or care home that is funded by the NHS.


Not Sure? 

If you would like to discuss your best course of action please call patient services at OCCG on telephone: 0300 311 22 33 and we will be happy to assist you.


Return to Oxford City Locality Patient & Public Forum homepage

Last modified by Sara Price 4 years ago